This tag is for the community in the Fighting Game Community. Because so many anonymous social spaces exist today, the Community tag is a little more focused than a pure "General Discussion" or off-topic space would be.
What is allowed here?
Most topics are allowed here, which is why it's more convenient to list what is strictly not allowed. But here are guidelines:
- Meta discussion about fighting games: Player strategies, event planning, and more.
- Video games! Of any kind.
- Books, films, TV shows, other kinds of mixed media.
- Political or current event topics related to the fighting game community. This means charity events, travel policy updates, and the like are allowed.
Ask a moderator for permission by opening a thread in the Support tag if you are going to post any of the following:
- Advertisement of personal streams.
- Donation drives. This is referring to posts with no gaming-related events attached to the fundraiser.
If you are discussing a topic related to a fandom or ongoing interest (such as a TV show or movie franchise) consider creating or participating in a general thread instead of opening new threads or necroposting.
What is NOT allowed here?
- "Generals" about politics or current events.
- "Personal finance". This includes cryptocurrencies and speculative trading.
- Low-quality shit-posting or meme spam threads. Server space is not cheap.
- Anything in violation of the general content policy of SuperCombo Forums.
This list may change and is non-exhaustive. If you're unsure, ask.